January 31, 2013

Meal Planning 101: Sample Meal Plan & Recipes

Today, I'm going to show you a few of my favorite recipes along with what my shopping lists actually look like filled out. You will notice that there are quite a few things already marked off on my weekly shopping list because I already have those items at home. The list I actually take to the grocery store (bottom picture) is much shorter because I didn't put the items I already own on there.



 





Extra-Easy Lasagna Recipe



 

I hope this helps take some of the confusion out of meal planning. I know it may seem a bit extreme to go to such great lengths to actually write down every item in each recipe, but trust me when I say, nothing is worse than getting 75% through with a meal and realizing you don't have any cheese. These recipes are also located on our Pinterest. Please feel free to comment and add your own tips/techniques you use when planning your meals.

Happy Cooking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment