February 20, 2013

Week 1: Intro



Good Morning!

I know, I know. It's been a little while since I've posted but I've got a great series that I have been working on. That's right, I'm going to get you on the fast track to organizing your home in 30 days (or less)!! I'm going to cover things like your linen closet, what to do with all of those pesky manuals you have laying around for all of your electronic gadgets, & even your kid's school work.

Have a trouble spot in your house? Feel free to reach out to me!


" Happiness is a place between too little and too much"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mail...HELP! I get so much mail every day. I have a filing cabinet for important papers. My coupons and my shred pile seem to be the problem. I use coupons but I'm not a fanatic. I have a folder for them but they are always unorganized and expired when I need them! And my shred pile...this is majorly out of control! Any suggestions on a good shredder that WORKS and is affordable??? :)

Sincerely,

Mail Mess

Unknown said...

Well, I'm no expert on shredders so I can offer no advice in that department. A great way to really cut down on your shred time is to dedicate a few minutes, once a week to just sit down and shred. It's something that you can do during commercials, but be sure to work it in to your weekly routine so it doesn't get out of control. There are some cities that offer free shred service one every couple of months, so you may want to check in to that as well. It would keep you from having to spend time doing it.

For my coupons I use a pocket sized file divider that I got for $1.00 at Target, I've labeled it by month that way it's easy for me to know when to trash my expired coupons.

Post a Comment